St. Stephani’s Church is a three-aisled hall church from 1734 with a steeple in the west. The former cruciform basilica from the 12th century was destroyed in a fire in the 18th century.
Of special interest:
- the spiral carved columns which support the organ gallery
- the altar piece of 1767 with the illustration of the Last Supper in the predella from 1610
- the pulpit with richly decorated overhead
April to October:
Mon 11 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Wed and Sun 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fri thru Sat 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
guided tours by appointment
Phone 0049 (0) 5321 22647
Fax 0049 (0) 5321 42594