Monastery Church of St. Georg at the Grauhof estate

Baroque church from 1700 – 1711 by the master-builder Franz Mitta, it is famous for its Baroque interior and the Treutmann-organ from 1737 with 42 stops and 2500 pipes. The “Grauhöfer Orgelsommer” (Grauhof Organ Summer) takes place here.

For more information see (external link)

Because of constructional reasons the monastery church of St. Georg - Grauhof is closed until further notice. Church service will be held in the crypt.


Phone 0049 (0) 5321 37280