Carillon Bells and Figures at the Market Place

Four times a day all eyes and cameras focus on the gable of the former city treasury on the east side of the Market Square. Three little doors open up and the emerging figures tell the story of Rammelsberg mining from the legendary discovery of ore by the Knight Ramm up to modern times.

In 1968 the carillon bells and figures were donated by the Preussag Company on the occasion of the 1000 th anniversary of the beginning of Rammelsberg mining. Additionally, at 8:30 a.m. a morning song and at 6:30 p.m. an evening song are played (without figures).

Times:

9 a.m. / 12 noon/ 3 p.m./ 6 p.m. (daily)

 

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Weitere Informationen Ok Ablehnen