×

Bakers’ Guildhall

baeckergildehaus

At the upper right of the east facade of the Backers’ Guildhall the coat of arms of the Guild can be seen: the uncrowned Goslar eagle bearing a gingerbread upon its heart and three backer’s products below it. A beautiful half-timbered dormer in the upper storey, which was added to the stone ground floor in 1557, bears witness of the continuous growth and flourishing of the bourgeois.

Show the Bakers’ Guildehall on the city map...